Einzelansicht

Themenansicht

Archiv

Registrieren

Foren-Links

Kontakt

Muslim-Markt

Von Syed Yamin Naqvi am 01. März 2011 14:37:58:

Als Antwort auf: Re: so einfach ist das ja nicht... von Asif Malik am 24. Februar 2011 12:13:52:

Hallo,

Denn wie bereits gesagt, steht es uns nicht zu, über andere zu urteilen.

dazu dürfte ein Zitat von Mirza Bashir-ud-Deen Mahmud Ahmad, dem zweiten Ahmadiyyah-Propheten, ausreichen:

According to Mirza Mahmud Ahmad, it is no longer sufficient for the existing Muslims to believe in the Holy Prophet Muhammad and all the prophets before him. Now they must also declare that they believe in the prophet Mirza Ghulam Ahmad as well. Otherwise they cannot remain Muslims but become just like those Jews and Christians who believed in the previous prophets but failed to accept the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

Mirza Mahmud Ahmad wrote a book A’inah-i Sadaqat, published in 1921, which was translated into English and first published in 1924 under the title The Truth about the Split. In this book, while acknowledging his beliefs, he writes:

“(3) the belief that all those so-called Muslims who have not entered into his [i.e. Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad’s] Bai’at formally, wherever they may be, are Kafirs and outside the pale of Islam, even though they may not have heard the name of the Promised Messiah. That these beliefs have my full concurrence, I readily admit.”

[Quelle: http://ahmadiyya.org/qadis/takfir1.htm]

Antworten: