Einzelansicht

Themenansicht

Archiv

Registrieren

Foren-Links

Kontakt

Muslim-Markt

Von Syed Yamin Naqvi am 09. Juli 2010 21:24:15:

Als Antwort auf: Re: Großayatollah Fadhlallah ist letzte Nacht von uns gegangen von Syed Yamin Naqvi am 04. Juli 2010 15:40:28:

Supreme Leader’s Message of Condolence on the Demise of Ayatollah Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah Print
05/07/2010

Ayatollah Khamenei the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution issued a message on the occasion of the demise of Ayatollah Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah.

The full text of the Supreme Leader's message is as follows:

In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

I extend my condolences over the demise of the mujahid scholar Ayatollah Sayyid Mohammad Hussein Fadlallah to his dear family, the Shia people of Lebanon, and all his devotees in Lebanon and Lebanese communities in Africa and Latin America.

This great and hardworking scholar was an influential figure in the arena of religion and politics. Lebanon will remember his services for many years. Lebanon's Islamic Resistance Movement, to which the Islamic Ummah owes a great deal, always enjoyed the support and cooperation of this mujahid scholar during its blessed existence. He was also considered a sincere and honest friend of the Islamic Republic. During the past thirty years, he always proved his loyalty to the Islamic Republic and the Islamic Revolution both in his words and in his actions.

I pray to Allah the Exalted to bestow His mercy and remission on this dear sayyid and to associate his soul with his immaculate ancestors.

Sayyid Ali Khamenei
Tir 14, 1389

[Quelle: www.khamenei.ir]

Antworten: